Mediation, Conciliation & Negotiation
The Indian Academy of Law and Management offers a challenging and inspiring opportunity that is open to all Law, Business and Corporate Professionals. Through this 1- Day Masterclass, the IALM seek to empower tomorrow’s business leaders and legal minds, equipping them with skills to better meet the dispute resolution needs of international commerce, in an expanding and increasingly complex marketplace.The purpose of Mediation and Conciliation is to provide amicable, peaceful and mutual settlement between parties without intervention of the court. In countries all round the world, especially the developed few, most of the cases (over 90 per cent) are settled out of court. The case dispute between parties can and should go to trial only when there is a failure to reach a resolution.
- Topic : Mediation, Conciliation & Negotiation 2020
- Date : September 26th, 2020 (Saturday)
- Time : 11 AM to 4 PM
- Faculty : Ms. Pusshp Gupta
- (25+yrs Legal Experience, Mediator & Mediation Tranier)
- Fees : Rs. 1999/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Understanding Conflict and Disputes: Modes of Dispute Resolution, need for ADR & the importance of Mediation
- Mediation and Restorative Justice: Theory of restorative justice and its application, Gandhian principles of non-violent conflict resolution, traditional mediation practices in India and abroad
- Mediation Laws in India: Judicial interpretation and relevant case law, dispute resolution institutions in India
- Key Concepts in Mediation: Essential elements, process and stages, approaches to Mediation, role of the mediator
- Importance of Communication: Elements of verbal and non-verbal communication, effective and ineffective communication techniques
- Conducting Effective Mediation: Decision-making techniques, problem-solving tactics, ensuring positive outcomes
- Qualities and Skills of Mediators: Developing mediation skills, code of ethics, confidentiality requirements
- Status of Mediated Agreements: Drafting of agreements, sanctity of mediated agreements, enforcement laws and procedures
- Important Developments in Mediation: Growth of virtual dispute resolution, Pre-Institution Mediation, UNCITRAL Model Law
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING IALM WEBINARS:
- Earn Industry Recognized IALM E- Certification
- Enhance International Job Opportunities, Get More Interview Calls and Grow Your Career
- Enhance Knowledge and Skills from Experienced Faculty.
- Highly Interactive Sessions.
- Awards Coupon worth Rs. 5500 to 3 Toppers of Quiz/ Questions and Answers.
- Recorded Session will be send to all Participants for Download and Future Reference