IALM WEBINAR SERIES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS - PROTECTION, ENFORCEMENT & BUSINESS STRATEGIES
A highly interactive webinar that not only introduces you to the concept of Intellectual Property Rights, but also teaches advance concepts of using IPRs as a business strategies to gain market share. A must webinar to participate by Students (Engineering, Law, Commerce, Sciences and Management), Faculty, Engineers, Young Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Corporate Employees. Government Officials, and Management of Multinational Companies.
- Topic : Intellectual Property Rights-Protection, Enforcement and Business Strategy.
- Date : July 04, 2020 (Saturday)
- Time : 02:30 PM to 6:30 PM (4-hrs)
- Faculty : Dinesh Jotwani, Advocate
- Fees : Rs. 1000/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Geographical Indications, Trade Secrets,
- Business Strategies to Leverage IPRs, Valuation of IPRs,
- Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT Applications). Filing Patent,
- Trademark and Patent Applications in India (Forms and Documentation Requirements),
- Quiz and Assignments
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING IALM WEBINARS:
- Earn Industry Recognized IALM Certification
- Enhance International Job Opportunities, Get More Interview Calls and Grow Your Career
- Enhance Knowledge and Skills from Experienced Faculty.
- Highly Interactive Sessions.
- Awards Coupon worth Rs. 7500 to 3 Toppers of Quiz/ Questions and Answers.
- Recorded Session will be send to all Participants for Download and Future Reference
STEPS TO REGISTER
Step 1) Complete the Registration Form:
Step 2) Make Online Payment of Rs. 1000/- :
(Use Credit Card, Debit Card, NEFT Banking)
*NOTE: WRITE IALM WEBINAR IN THE COLUMN “Name of the Course/ Event/ Conference/ or Service:”
**SPEAK TO : MS. PRERNA RAWAT (CELL: +917840060043) EMAIL AT : REGISTRAR@IALM.ACADEMY
Dinesh Jotwani has over 25 years of experience of law, technology and litigation with a focus on cyber law and IPR laws.
Since 2015, he is Co-managing Partner at Jotwani Associates LLP since 2015 which is a multi- specialist Law Firm based in New Delhi, India. It has diverse practice areas such as Government Relations, Intellectual Property, Corporate Law, Litigation, Real Estate, and Immigration. The firm enables it’s clients to achieve their business and personal goals.
He holds two US Patents on e-discovery processes (7831544 & 8380687) used in litigation/ investigation. He has authored a book “Interface between Competition Law and IPRs: A global perspective,” published by GIIP (2012). Earlier, he has been an in-house Counsel, Partner in Law Firms and also an Independent Consultant to several technology companies, such as NCR Corporation, Techorneys LLP, Microsoft, Symantec and Evalueserve Pvt Ltd.